Tulsa Club

The eleven-story Tulsa Club building was designed by renowned architect Bruce Goff during his time at Rush, Endicott, Rush. It was built in 1927 through the joint effort of the Tulsa Chamber of Commerce and the Tulsa Club. The interior displayed Art Deco ornamentation and housed grand dining halls, smaller dining rooms, dormitories, athletic facilities, and several small lounges and libraries. The restoration of the beautiful limestone building requires architectural sensitivity to accommodate it’s new use as a hotel.

« Previous Project
Next Project »